Today I decided to show a simple makeup look. I call this my everyday look, because this is what I wear on an every day basis. The pic is basically a before and after.
Disclaimer: I know I coulda made a video for this, but I’m not much of a talker in the morning. Also, don’t mind the bandana hiding my edges or Hubby’s borrowed shirt, it’s all about the makeup!
Products used (before):
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
- Jergen’s Original Scent Lotion
Products used (after):
- Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Black brown
- Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Gel (clear)
- CoverGirl TruBlend FixStick in Deep
- Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation in Deep 76 warm
- GlamGlow Plumprageous Gloss in clear
- Elf Primer & Plumper duo
- Wet N Wild Eyeliner pencil in Simma Brown Now
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Vampira
- Kat Von D Ink Eyeliner in Trooper
- Elf Volumizing Mascara
- I simply washed my face with my Fresh Soy Face Cleanser & moisturized with plain ol’ cherry almond Jergen’s lotion. #dassit #iwokeuplikedis
- I start with my eyebrows. Basically I keep them threaded & just make them darker with my eyebrow pencil, use the brush on the end to blend it & then slick ’em down with eyebrow gel. After that, I use a small angle brush & put put a very thin line of concealer underneath & above the brows & blend with my finger.
- Next, I apply my concealer stick under my eyes, once down my nose, a small triangle on my forehead, & a small patch on my chin. I also cover any stray blemishes or dark spots at this time.
- I apply about 2 pumps of foundation from the back of my hand with my stipple brush & blend, blend, blend!
- Then I perfect my wings with the best eyeliner in the world & do a coat of mascara.
- Finally, I put on my plumping gloss, followed by my primer & plumping duo, line my luscious lips, and fill in with my go-to KVD lipstick.
I’m pretty much stayed in today, so I didn’t really have to set it, as the foundation doesn’t really transfer, (unless you have oily skin). Normally, I do use a powder or setting spray if I go outdoors, because it’s very humid in my neck of the woods.
Stay tuned for more thorough reviews of the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser and the KVD foundation, because I plan to cover those as part of a Holy Grail post. This post is already too damn long.